Welcome to the Pannekoeken Huis
Pannekoeken Huis has been located in the Twin Cities for over twenty years and still brings you the Pannekoeken for which we have taken our name – an oven baked pancake from Dutch ancestory served in over 25 different varieties. Thank you for visiting Pannekoeken Huis! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
What are Pannekoeken?
Pannekoeken are oven baked Dutch pancakes. They rise as they bake providing an airy, yet filling treat that can be served for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. There are many delicious options from which to choose. Topped with fresh fruits and sweet berries or others with savory meats and sauteed vegetables, there is a flavor combination for everyone.
- Monday: Buy 1 pannekoeken, get the 2nd for 3.99 (must purchase 2 beverages)
- Wednesday: Kids eat free (5pm-8pm)
- Friday: All you can eat fish fry (5pm-8pm)
- Desserts: Dessert Panneket, Shakes, Malt, Sundaes
- Soups: Split Pea Soup and Vegetable Beef Barley
- We have daily Minneapolis breakfast specials